youth justice, criminal justice policy, youth, public policy,media
Research project description
An examination of the key influences on decision making in New South juvenile justice policy 1990-2005
|Juvenile justice policy making in NSW 1990 - 2005.||PhD||Associate Professor Susan Goodwin|
- Weber, L, Fishwick, E and Marmo, M. (eds). (in press). The Routledge Handbook of Criminology and Human Rights. Routledge.
- Weber, L.,Fishwick,E and Marmo M. (2014). Crime, Justice and Human Rights. London: Palgrave McMillan.
- Fishwick E. (in press). ‘When the stars align’: Reflections on juvenile justice policy reform in New South Wales . In Co-editors: Sarah Armstrong , Jarrett Blaustein and Alistair Henry (Eds.), Reflexivity and Criminal Justice: Intersections of Policy, Practice and Research .
- Fishwick,E and Mak H. (in press). Fighting crime, battling injustice: the world of real-life super heroes. Crime, Media and Culture.
- Fishwick, E. & Bolitho, J. (2010). Politics-led policy and policy-led evidence: the noetic review of juvenile justice in NSW. Current Issues in Criminal Justice, 22(1), 171–180.