Phone: 9351 3686
Australian Postgraduate Award 2011
|Beyond the economics of microfinance: expanding capabilities to address gender inequalities in the policy and practice of microfinance in India and Australia.||PhD||Associate Professor Susan Goodwin|
- Voola, A. P. (in press). The Sustainability of What? The challenge for microfinance in Australia. Third Sector Review.
- Goodwin,S & Voola, A.P. . (in press). Framing microfinance in Australia – Gender neutral or gender blind?. Australian Journal of Social Issues.
- Goodwin, S & Voola, A. P. (in press). Microfinance – What’s care got to do with it? . In Community Work and Family conference
- Goodwin, S. & Voola, A. P. (in press). Comparative social policy analysis: towards a methodology for knowledge transfer from developing countries.. In Australian Social Policy Conference
- Voola, A.P. (2012). Gender inequalities: Enduring and emerging paradigms. In The Australian Sociological Association 2012 Conference Proceedings: Emerging and Enduring Inequalities.
- Voola, A.P. (2012). Sustainability and Microfinance: The challenge for Australia. In Australia and New Zealand Third Sector Research Conference Proceedings - Sustainability and the Third Sector. . The Baha'i Centre, Hobart, Tasmania, 21 - 23 November 2012.
- Voola, A. P. & Voola, R. (2012). Understanding how marketing can really help the poor: Viewing Bottom of the Pyramid with Sen’s Capability Lens. In Australian and New Zealand Marketing Academy conference. University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia, 3-5 December 2012.
- Goodwin,S and Jetti,A.P. (2011). Framing microfinance in Australia – Gender neutral or gender blind? . In Australian Social Policy Conference - Social policy in a complex world. University of New South Wales, 6 - 8 July 2011.
- Jetti, A. P. (2011). Microfinance, Gender and the Commons: Current Challenges and Future Possibilities. In Sustaining Commons: Sustaining Our Future, the Thirteenth Biennial Conference of the International Association for the Study of the Commons. Hyderabad, India, 10 - 14 January 2011.
- Jetti, A. P. (2010). Assessing poverty and well-being in Australia: potential of the capability paradigm. In Velayutham, S., Ebert, N. & Watkins, S. (Eds) The Australian Sociological Association 2010 Conference Proceedings: Social Causes, Private Lives. Macquarie University, Sydney, 6-9 December 2010.