Baili Emily Lilienfeld
Phone: 9351 6362
Research project description
Tone perception, production and strategic self regulation
- Lilienfeld, B.E. (2011). Mandarin tone perception by adult as second language learners. TESOL Research Network Colloquium, University of Sydney, 3 September 2011.
- Lilienfeld, B.E., & Tsung, L. (2011). An analysis of tone perception by second language learners. Issues in Language Development, ALAA-ALANZ 2nd Combined Conference, Canberra.
- Lilienfeld, B.E. (2012). Learning a tonal language:tone identification of monsyllables and disyllables. Applied Linguistics Association of Australia national conference, Perth.
- Lilienfeld, B.E. (2012). The effect of lexicon and tonal context on university students' tone identification. The Joint Australian Association for research in Education (AARE) and Asia Pacific Educational Reserach Association (APERA) conference, Sydney.
- Lilienfeld, B.E. (2014). Tone production difficulty in disyllables encountered by L2 learners. International Association of Applied Linguistics conference, Brisbane.
Outstanding Research Student Award, 2012.
Applied Linguistics Association of Australia Travel Scholarship, 2012.
Trevor Miller Memorial Fund Grant, 2013.
NSW Institute for Educational Research (IER) student grant, 2014
|Tone perception, production and self-regulated strategy use||PhD||Associate Professor Ken Cruickshank|