Dr Ann Cheryl Armstrong
Honorary Senior Lecturer
Phone: +61 4 9036 5368
Fax: +61 2 9351 2606
- Armstrong, AC, Armstrong, D, Spandagou, I . (2010). Inclusive Education: International Policy and Practice . London: Sage.
- Armstrong, A. C.(ed.). (2002). Rethinking Teacher Professionalism in the Caribbean Context. Sheffield: Sheffield Papers in Education.
- Scott, J. & Armstrong, A. C. (in press). Through a Freirean lens: professional learning, faith-based schooling and liberatory education . Professional Development in Education. DOI:10.1080/19415257.2013.830273
- Armstrong, D., Armstrong, A. C. & Spandagou, I. (2011). Inclusion: By Choice or By Chance?. International Journal of Inclusive Education, 15(1), 29–39. DOI:10.1080/13603116.2010.496192
- Ellis, N.J., Armstrong, A.C. & Groundwater-Smith, S . (2009). Academics’ views of the value of action research in secondary schools. Synergy, 29, 12–18.
- Ellis, N.J. and Armstrong, A.C. (2011). What (Some) Teachers (Really) Think About Practitioner Research: Views from NSW and Singapore. . In Peter L. Jeffery, Professional Resources Services Pty Ltd Australian Association for Research in Education 2010 Conference Papers Collection [Proceedings]. University of Melbourne, 28 November - 2 December 2010.
- Scott, J. and Armstrong A.C. (2011). Faith-based Schools and the Public Good: Purposes and Perspectives. In Peter L. Jeffrey, Professional Resources Services Pty Ltd Paper Presented at the AARE International Education Research Conference, 2010, Melbourne, Australia. University of Melbourne, 28 November - 2 December 2010.
- Armstrong, A.C., & Spandagou, I. (2010). Poverty, Inclusion and Inclusive Education: exploring the connections. In Paper presented at the AARE2009 International Education Research Conference. Canberra, 29 November-3 December.
- Armstrong, A. C. and Harbon, L. (2010). Developing Social and Cultural Capital through Semesters Abroad. . In Peter L. Jeffery, Professional Resources Services Pty Ltd (AARE) Australian Association for Research in Education 2009 Conference Papers Collection. Canberra, 29 November - 3 December 2009.
- Ellis, N.J., Armstrong, A.C. & Groundwater-Smith, S . (2010). Reviewing action research: From impediments to implementation. In M. Devlin, J. Nagy and A. Lichtenberg (Eds.) Research and Development in Higher Education: Reshaping Higher Education, 33 (pp. 279–288). Melbourne, 6-9 July, 2010.
- Armstrong, D, Spandagou, I, Armstrong, AC . (2009). One Nation Globalisation and Inclusive Education . In Paper Presented at the AARE2008 International Education Research Conference. Brisbane, Australia, 30 November-4 December 2008.