Research project description
- Scott, B. (2012) “A cane is special in every way: Researching the early O&M experiences of very young children in Western Australia”. AER International Conference, Seattle, Washington, USA, 18-22 July 2012
- Scott, B. (2012) "A Journey to Independence" - researching the early O&M experiences of young children, their parents and specialist vision teachers". International Mobility Conference 14, Palmerston North, New Zealand, 13-16 February 2012
- Scott, B. (2009) "More than a cane": a case study of early long cane use in a child from the age of 14 months to 4 1/2 years. International Mobility Conference, Marburg, Germany, 14-17 July 2009.
|A journey to independence: orientation and mobility in early childhood for children with vision impairment.||EdD||Dr Lesley Scanlon|
- Scott, B. (2010). Early long cane use: a case study. AER Journal: Research and Practice in Visual Impairment and Blindness, 3(1), 26–29.
- Scott, B. (2009). Orientation and mobility in the Australian education system: a challenge for professionals. Journal of South Pacific Educators in Vision Impairment, 4(1), 30–33.
- Scott, B. (2008). Early intervention orientation and mobility: a Western Australian prespective. International Journal of Orientation and Mobility, 1(1), 70–72.