Dr Frances Whalan
Adjunct Senior Lecturer
Phone: +61 2 9351
Fax: +61 2 9351
Professional and community roles
State Coordinator, National Partnership on Literacy and Numeracy
- Whalan, F. (in press). Collective responsibility, collective struggle: Redefining what falls between the gaps for school reform. Rotterdam, Boston, Tapei: Sense Publishers.
- Burridge, N., Whalan, F., and Vaughan, K. (in press). Indigenous education in practice: learning pathways for students, teachers and schools. Rotterdam, Boston, Tapei: Sense Publishers.
- Plummer, F., Nyholm, M., Quince, S. and Dione, M. (2010). Innovative Practice in Middle Years Literacy: A New South Wales Perspective on Professional Learning. Literacy Learning: The Middle Years, 18(2).
- Whalan, F. and Ewing, R. (2010). Lesson study: A four year study of mentoring and professional teaching standards. In AARE. Melbourne, 28 November ~2 December 2010.
- Whalan, F. (2010). How does teachers' collective responsibility for student learning develop?. In AARE. Melbourne, 28 November ~2 December 2010.
- Plummer, F. (2010). Towards a model of teachers' collective responsibility for student learning. In 2nd International Conference on Education, Economy and Society.