Adjunct Professor Imelda Dodds
BAppSc(Social Work)(Curtin), MPP(Murdoch)
Phone: +61 2 9351
Fax: +61 2 9351
Professional and community roles
- Chief Executive Officer NSW Trustee & Guardian
- Ngoh Tiong, Tan and Dodds, I. (Eds). (2002). Social WorkAround the World II. Berne: IFSW Press.
- Dodds, I. (2009). International Social Work: Addressing the economic, social and environmental causes of poor health. In Bywaters, P. and Napier, L. (Eds.), Social Work and Global Health Policy and Practice London: The Policy Press.
- Dodds, I. (2008). Poverty and Social Development (Guest Editor). International Social Work, 51(4).
- Dodds, I. (1996). Journal Editorial. Australian Social Work, (9/1996).
- Dodd, I. and Robinson, D. (2009). Adult Guardianship in the 21st Century. In Australian Guardianship and Administration Council Conference. Brisbane, 20 March 2009.
- Dodd, I. (2008). Services of the Office of the Protective Commissioner. In Schizophrenia Fellowship NSW State Conference.
- Dodd, I. (2008). It's not over yet: the risks of elder abuse. In Zonta NSW State Conference.
- Dodd, I. (2008). Protecting Mental Health Consumers: Financial and personal decision making processes and issues. In Mental Health Officials Visitors Conference.
- Dodd, I. (2006). Health and Mental Health: Core Concerns for Social Work Educaiton and Practice (Plenary Address). In 5th Social Work in Health and Mental Health Conference. Hong Kong, December 2006.
- Dodds, I. (1997). Norma Parker Address, Australian Association of Social Workers. In Proceedings of the 25th Bi Annual National Conference. Canberra, September 1997.
- Dodds, I. (1994). Violence and Workers, in Australian Association of Social Workers NSW Branch Newsletter, Vol. 4 Nov 1994, .