BA(Hons)(UOW), MA(journalism)(UOW), GradDip(TESOL)(UTS)
Research Manager, Faculty Research Office
Phone: +61 2 9351 2616
Fax: +61 2 9351 8946
Professional and community roles
Branch Executive Committee, National Tertiary Education Union, University of Sydney.
- Sukamdi, Haris, A. & Brownlee, P. [eds]. (2003). Labour Migration in Indonesia: Policies and Practices. Indonesia: UNESCO & Population Studies Center Gadjah Mada University.
- Brownlee, P. & Irwin, J. (2011). Research frontiers and border-crossings: methodology and the knowledge industry. In Markauskaite, Lina; Freebody, Peter; Irwin, Jude (Eds.) (Ed.), Methodological Choices and Research Designs for Educational and Social Change: Linking Scholarship, Policy and Practice New York: Springer.
- Brownlee, P. (2013). The Emergence of Australia’s Business Migration Program and Entrepreneurial Diversity Policy. The International Journal of Organizational Diversity, 12.
- Hirano, K., S. Castles, and P. Brownlee. [eds] . (2000). Towards a sociology of Asian migration and settlement: focus on Japan.. Asia Pacific Migration Journal, 9(3), 243–254.
- Brownlee, P. (2010). 'Politics is a Messyanic Business', Australian Review of Public Affairs, Februrary 2010, Review essay on Paul Kelly's 'The March of the Patriots'.
- Brownlee, P. (2010). Education in Academia: Change in the Tertiary Education Sector impacting the ACDE Report into Renewal of Australia’s Ageing Academic Workforce. Occasional Paper - Faculty of Education and Social Work, University of Sydney, .