Patricia Thibaut Paez
Phone: 9351 6358
Learning technologies, social media, networked learning, literacy practices
2013 - Judge's Award for Best Poster, Sciences and Technologies of Learning (STL) Research Fest, University of Sydney
|Examining the emergence of multiliteracy practices and social skills in young 21st Century learners through technology||Ph.D.||Dr Jen Scott Curwood|
- Thibaut, P. (in press). Social network sites with learning purposes: Exploring new spaces for literacy and learning in the primary classroom. Australian Journal of Language and Literacy.
- Thibaut, P., Curwood, J.S., Carvalho, L., & Simpson, A . (2014). Moving across physical and online spaces: A case study in a blended primary classroom. Learning, Media and Technology, Online First.
- Walczak, M., Uziak, J., Oladiran, M., Baeza, C., Thibaut, P. (2013). Industry Expectations of Mechanical Engineering Graduates. A Case Study in Chile. International Journal of Engineering Education, 29(1), 181–192.
- Thibaut, P. (2015). Inclusión y pobreza en el contexto digital: Una aproximación desde la literacidad. In Primer Congreso Internacional sobre Educación y Pobreza CIEP . Villarrica, Chile, 8-10 January 2015.
- Thibaut, P. (2014). Teaching and learning processes in a school learning network. In C. Rensing et al. Ninth European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning (LNCSpp. 594–595). Graz, Austria, 16-19 September 2014.
- Thibaut, P., Curwood, J.S. (2014). Understanding Digital Spaces in the Classroom: Considerations for Learning and Literacy. In Australian Literacy Education Association (ALEA)/Australian Association for the Teaching of English(AATE)National Conference: Anticipating new territories, building strong minds,places and futures. Darwin, 9-12 July.
- Thibaut, P. (2013). Supporting multiliteracies and socio-personal skills of young 21st learners through technology. In The 26th International Congress For School Effectiveness and Improvement . Santiago, Chile, 3-6 January 2013.