MPhil(Camb), BA(Hons)(Cape Town)
2011 Postgraduate Award: Learning, Technology and Design (The University of Sydney)
|Habits and habitats: understanding the ecology of a networked learning environment.||PhD||Professor Peter Goodyear|
- Ashe, D., Yeoman, P., & Shaw, T. (2014). Qstream: Learning in the “in-between.”. In Carvalho, L., & Goodyear, P. (Ed.), The architecture of productive learning networks. London: Routledge.
- Tina Hinton, Pippa Yeoman, Lucila Carvalhob, Martin Parisio, Margot Dayb, Scott Byrne, Amani Bell, Kathleen Donohoe, Jane Radford, Peter Tregloan, Philip Poronnik and Peter Goodyear. (2014). Participating in the Communication of Science: Identifying Relationships Between Laboratory Space Designs and Students’ Activities. International Journal of Innovation in Science and Mathematics Education, 22(5), 30–42.
- Yeoman, P. (2014). Habits and habitats: Ethnography of a school based learning ecology. In 4th International Society for Cultural and Activity Research Congress . Sydney, 29 September - 3 Octover 2014.
- Yeoman, P & Carvalho, L. (2014). Material Entanglement in a primary school learning network. In Bayne S, Jones C, de Laat M, Ryberg T & Sinclair C. 9th International Conference on Networked Learning (pp. 331–338). Edinburgh, 7-9 April.
- Yeoman, P., Goodyear, P., Thompson, K. (2013). Habits & habitats: Ethnography of a school based learning ecology. In 10th International Conference on Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning.
- Thompson, K., Ashe, D., Yeoman, P., & Parisio, M. (2013). Phases of design: Following idea development and patterns of collaborative discussion in a learning by design project. In 10th International Conference on Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning.
- Thompson, K., Ashe, D., Wardak, D., Yeoman, P., & Parisio, M. . (2013). Identification of patterns of tool use and sketching practices in a learning by desing task. In 10th International Conference on Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning.