Dr Roslyn Elliott
BEd(UWS), MEd(UWS), PhD(UWS)
Phone: +61 2 9351
Fax: +61 2 9351
Professional and community roles
Reading Recovery Teacher at NSW Department of Education and Communities
- Elliott, R. (2005). Engaging families: Building strong communication. In , Research in Practice Series. Early Childhood Australia .
- Ashton, J. & Elliott, R. (2007). Study, work, rest and play: Juggling the priorities of students' lives. Australian Journal of Early Childhood.
- Elliott, R., Powers, A. & Southwell, B. (2007). Teacher Education for the Future: Some Australian Perspectives. Journal of Teacher Education for Sustainability, 7, 27–39.
- Elliott, R. (2005). The communication accretion spiral: A communication process for promoting and sustaining meaningful partnerships between families and early childhood staff. Australian Journal of Early Childhood, 30(2), 49–58.
- Elliott, R. (2003). Sharing care and education: Parents perspectives. Australian Journal of Early Childhood, 28(4), 14–21.
- Elliott, R. (2003). Families and QIAS: How much do they know?. Australian Research in Early Childhood Education, 10(1), 30–40.