Yvonne Yoke Yin Chan
Phone: 9351 6225
Fax: 9351 5027
Well-being, resilience, curriculum, early childhood
Research project description
Macquarie University International Scholarship
Chancellor’s Letter of Commendation
Dean’s Merit List
AECES Gold Medal
La Petite Award for Overall Top Student
|I AM, I HAVE, I CAN. A Singaporean study on the well-being and the development of resilience in preschool children.||PhD||Professor Alison Elliott|
- Ebbeck, M.A., Chan, Y.Y.Y., & Yim, H.Y.B. (2011). Encouraging a culture of research in practicing teachers in Singapore. Early Childhood Education Journal, 39(5), 355–364. DOI:10.1007/s10643-011-0477-6
- Ebbeck, M.A.,& Chan, Y.Y.Y . (2011). Instituting Change in Early Childhood Education: Recent Developments in Singapore. Early Childhood Education Journal, 38(6), 457–463. DOI:10.1007/s10643-010-0435-8
- Chan, Y.Y.Y. (2012). I AM, I HAVE, I CAN: A Singaporean study on promoting well-being and developing resilience in preschool children. In MCYS Child Care Seminar 2012: Creating Collaborative Communities for Excellence.. Singapore, 5 October 2012.
- Chan, Y.Y.Y. (2012). I AM, I HAVE, I CAN. A Singaporean study on well-being and its development of resilience in preschool children. In PECERA Building a Community of Researchers: Children at the Heart of Research. Singapore, 20-22July 2012.
- Ebbeck, M., Yim, B., Chan, Y., Kwok, C., Tan, M., Goh, M., & Toh, W. (2014). Parents' Views on Touch Screen Usage by Young Children. Risks and Benefits?, Singapore: SEED Institute..
- Chan, Y.Y.Y. (2012). Understanding and working with Chinese families in early childhood settings, Australian Mosaic. Breaking Barriers: A strength based approach for a just society. Issue 32 (Summer 2012/13).
- Ebbeck,M.,Chan, Y.Y.Y., & Yim, B. (2011). Encouraging a culture of research in practicing teachers in Singapore, Child Development Network (Ministry of Community, Youth and Sports Child Care Division Singapore).
- Chan, Y.Y.Y. (2011). Snapshot- Let the children learn. Celebrating learning in early childhood settings in Sydney., Every Child 17 (4), p.20.
- Chan,Y.Y.Y. (2011). Understanding and working with Chinese families in early childhood settings., Every Child 17 (2), pp. 26-27.